This property is located in the Steglitz district, a short walk from the Town Hall Steglitz and the popular shopping street Schlossstrasse. The building was built around 1909 and modernized over the years. It consists of a front building with a left wing and a garden house with side wings. Centrally heated with gas. A variety of restaurants and shops are nearby.