Family friendly and quiet. This representative, self-contained residential complex consists of 5 multi-family houses, built around 1930, renovated in 1994 and constantly modernized. The 40 residential units offer functional floor plans with daylight baths and balconies. In the large green inner courtyard there is a barbeque corner as well as a playground for the shared use of the rented property. The complex has its own garage as well as outdoor parking spaces. Heating is via district heating.